Our mission is to be catalysts to assist Thai Christian churches and organizations to multiply and to thrive in fulfilling the Great Commandment, Great Commission, and the Great Jubilee.
Three Dogmata of the Christian Faith
These Three Dogmata are the Essential Core Beliefs of the Christian Faith. All three dogmata are indispensable and necessary for an organization to be considered truly Christian. As a para-church organization, we work with all Christian organizations that affirm the Three Dogmata of the Christian Faith. All those serving cross-culturally and Board members of Thailand Now believe and affirm the Three Dogmata of the Christian Faith.
Dogma One: We believe in ONE true, holy, and living God, who reveals Himself as the Trinity: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, distinct but inseparable, eternally one in essence and power. We believe that Jesus Christ is truly and fully God and truly and fully man.
Exodus 20:2-3, Deuteronomy 6:4, Matthew 28:19, 2 Corinthians 13:14, 1 Peter 1:1-2, Hebrews 1:8, Titus 2:13, John 20:28, Colossians 2:9, John 1:1-14
Dogma Two: We believe that we are saved from our sin through a repentant faith alone in Jesus Christ alone. Jesus Christ died on the cross to pay the price for our sin. We are not saved by good works or making merit, but only through a repentant faith in Jesus Christ.
Ephesians 2:8–9, John 14:6, Acts 4:12, Galatians 1:9
Dogma Three: We believe that the books of the Bible, Old and New Testaments, constitute the Holy Scriptures. They are the inspired Word of God, the ultimate authority on all spiritual matters, and superior to all human authority, and have been transmitted to the present without corruption of any essential doctrine.
2 Timothy 3:16, 2 Peter 1:21, Joshua 1:8
- Our mission has eternal significance so we must seek to be as fruitful as possible.
- The funds we receive belong to God and have been given to us in trust by God’s people.
- Our focus is on reaching people who permanently reside in Thailand.
- We seek to recruit spiritually mature Christians who are called to serve long-term in Thailand.
- Thai Christians make the best leaders for Thai churches and ministries. Our goal is to train Thai Christians to do the ministry that we do.